Only the Best from Hayward Pool Products
Swimming Pool Equipment for Fort Wayne, Auburn, New Haven, Decatur & Surrounding Areas
We are confident in our quality materials and level of craftsmanship, and fully guarantee all work completed. Hillside Pools is pleased to provide Hayward Pool Equipment that can meet all of your swimming pool equipment maintenance and repair needs. Learn more about these Hayward products below, and how they will work together in your new energy-efficient pool.
VS Omni variable-speed pool pumps are the easiest, most affordable way to add convenient scheduling and smart control to existing
pools and spas. VS Omni controls virtually every kind of pool and spa equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features, and more. VS Omni variable-speed pumps seamlessly integrate with most equipment brands and include a choice of four models that provide a simple replacement for existing pumps:
- TriStar® VS 950 Omni
- TriStar® VS 900 Omni
- MaxFlo™ VS 500 Omni
- Super Pump® VS 700 Omni
- All models include: Wiring Base Unit, Smart Relay, and Control Pad
- Pool and spa control and scheduling from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet
- Voice Assistant Control: Omni works with Amazon® Alexa and Google Home voice control, allowing pool owners the convenience of hands-free pool control.
- Controls a full range of equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features, and more (connect up to three Smart Relays for total control)
- Conveniently adjust pump speed, set water temperature, and turn pool lights on/off with the touch of a button
- Industry-leading energy efficiency— save up to 90% in energy costs
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motors feature EnduraDrive™ and Viton® seal to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
Born to run, built to last
According to EPA ENERGY STAR®, 3rd party test data, Hayward TriStar® VS variable speed pool pumps are the most energy
efficient on the market. Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single-speed pool pumps.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single-speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Extra-large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends the time between cleanings
Large capacity cartridge filters
Pro Series Sand Filter provide the most energy-efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating
the need to backwash. SwimClear filters offer a choice of 225, 325, 425, 525, and 700 sq. ft. of heavy-duty dirt holding capacity and extra-long filter cycle.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter-turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
Induced draft heaters for inground pools
The Universal H-Series is an energy-efficient, high-performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards
All the controls you need to control your costs
High-performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times.
HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion-resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. Its compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
- AHRI certified performance – independent lab certified performance ensures the value of the purchase
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections – the common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Light weight – less than 250 lbs.
Unmatched comfort, convenience, and peace of mind. As the global leader in salt chlorination, Hayward provides clear, soft water and the most convenient sanitization method
on the market to millions of pool owners around the world. AquaRite salt chlorinator is the convenient alternative to conventional chlorine – bringing the very best in soft, silky water with no more red eyes, itchy skin, harsh odors, or direct handling of chemical chlorine. With automatic chlorine production and the industry’s best warranty, AquaRite systems deliver 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine.
Features & Benefits:
- The World’s #1 Salt Chlorinator – genuine excellence, luxurious experience
- Right-sized for new and existing residential pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Premium comfort of soft, smooth water with no more red eyes or irritated skin
- Convenient for never needing to mix, measure, lug, or store chlorine again
- Cost savings of up to 50% or more over conventional chlorine
- Smart Pool Control integration for existing or new AquaRite installations with Hayward OmniHub smart pool control that delivers anywhere access, control, and management of the entire pool pad through a smartphone or via Alexa®.
- Expert Line models offer Extended Life TurboCells that produces 25% more chlorine over their lifetime, plus extended warranties for completely worry-free relaxation.
- Digital display and simple operation with the ability to adjust chlorine output from 0–100%
- Automatic cell cleaning
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz input
- Weatherproof enclosure and connections
- NSF certified for chlorine delivery rates and ETL safety certified
Discover the power of simple.
Elite automation for fully-featured new pool and spas. OmniLogic® brings backyard control to the forefront of pool
technology. Enjoy the luxuries of full automation from the most intuitive app with effortless upgrades to always keep your backyard on the cutting edge.
Eliminate complexity. With the most intuitive, icon-based user interface, set your controller to fit your preferences quickly and easily
Modular Expandability. Equipped with 4 relays with the flexibility to upgrade. Increase to 20 relays with HLRELAY, HLRELAYBANK, and HLEXPAND
OmniDirect Mode. Pair ColorLogic LED lighting and water features with Hayward automation to get additional color options, dimming control, and more
Salt Compatibility. Designed to be salt-ready and enables you to lower your salt level down to 800 ppm. Compatible with Sense & Dispense, let OmniLogic keep your chemicals perfectly balanced.
Pump Control. Full control of up to 16 Variable Speed Pumps without using any relays
Automatic Cover Scale-Back Mode: automatically adjusts pump, chlorinator, and heating settings for maximum efficiency when an electronic pool cover is closed
Compatible with Omni® Remotes: HLWRELESS, HLWALLMOUNT, and HLSPASIDE
OmniLogic app: Controlling your entire pool pad is easy, fast, and intuitive. Set schedules or themes, monitor and make adjustments when desired
Effortless Voice Assisted Device Control. Works with popular voice control systems like Amazon® Alexa® and Google Home®
Forget about lighting as you know it
Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers’ outdoor environments. They’re the only,
UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color – even those with just one light. 100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas, and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with an all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding, and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces the cost for dig, steel, and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level – perfect for steps, beach entries, and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground, and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50, and 100′ models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions, or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300-watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst